Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Equipment Changes ... anybody else gonna do them in Madden? (/forums/showthread.php?t=44365)

JohnDoe8865 08-01-2003 11:39 PM

Equipment Changes ... anybody else gonna do them in Madden?

I'm looking at trying to get together fans of the teams and get a sticky started after Madden comes out for equipment changes and updates.

I believe it adds another level of realism or lack thereof, if equipment is or isn't done right. I'm talking arm bands, hair, tape, whatever. How many of you guys are interested?

I can get some info from online photos and such, but if any of you guys follow your teams closely I could use your help with team specific changes on equipment.

I'm hoping to get a comprehensive list once the game is released. I know some guys could care less, but some do. What do you guys think?

brad 08-02-2003 12:25 AM

Re: Equipment Changes ... anybody else gonna do them in Madden?

lets gooo with it man

slice21 08-02-2003 12:32 AM

yes i did that all the time in madden.As when c wood would
change armband colors in real life from home and away I
would change it. I'm picky like that and its going to
continue like that. Also it would be nice if they had sig
shoes in the game like what c wood wears jordan cleats but
I aint trippen
madden all the way

BlaQStaR_26 08-02-2003 12:42 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
JohnDoe8865 said:
I'm looking at trying to get together fans of the teams and get a sticky started after Madden comes out for equipment changes and updates.

I believe it adds another level of realism or lack thereof, if equipment is or isn't done right. I'm talking arm bands, hair, tape, whatever. How many of you guys are interested?

I can get some info from online photos and such, but if any of you guys follow your teams closely I could use your help with team specific changes on equipment.

I'm hoping to get a comprehensive list once the game is released. I know some guys could care less, but some do. What do you guys think?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

thats a good idea

JohnDoe8865 08-02-2003 12:51 AM

Ok, great. When Madden comes out we gotta make it happen.

iLLWiLL 08-02-2003 01:10 AM

One of the reasons I LOVE Madden -- robust customization.

Might as well make this the sticky...

I already know this for my Eagles (if it already isn't "in the game") -- bump McNabb up to 245 lbs, add black elbow pads to FB Jon Ritchie and change his # to 48, add black/white strip elbow pads to Thrash (Trash), dark visor to LT Tra Thomas, make C Hank Fraley as fat and jiggly as hell, put white long sleeves on Vincent, Taylor, and Sheldon Brown, white wristbands on Lito Shephard's elbows, and make Corey Simon's thighs as fat as possible

JohnDoe8865 08-02-2003 01:20 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
iLLWiLL said:
One of the reasons I LOVE Madden -- robust customization.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I couldn't have said it any better. I can't wait for the game.

johnriii 08-02-2003 10:55 AM

I'm down with the massive customization, I spend more time on it than I should...last year I had ALL of the bears with black shoes, I just wish they had the blue tops AND bottoms like that monday night game last year. Is that going to be in there this year?