Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anyone know if you can you edit players anytime during Franchise? (/forums/showthread.php?t=44382)

ODogg 08-02-2003 06:07 AM

Anyone know if you can you edit players anytime during Franchise?

I like how in NCAA 2004 you can edit your players at anytime during your Dynasty. You can make your QB have a 1 bar facemask for instance or make him tall or short or change his name, etc etc. Of course you can NOT edit his ratings but that's fine with me.

Does anyone know if this will be the case for Madden this year. And before anyone says you can edit in offseason or whatever, that's fine but considering the amount of stuff to do in Madden this year seasons will be long so I am hoping if I decide in game 7 that a player should have a taped ankle or something like that I could just go into the editor and change him.

Anyone know?

JohnDoe8865 08-02-2003 06:15 AM

Re: Anyone know if you can you edit players anytime during Franchise?

I *think* you can edit accesories in dynasty, but no stats or anything else.

ODogg 08-02-2003 06:58 AM

Well not sure if you meant franchise but I know for a fact in NCAA 2004 you can edit anything about a player at anytime during Dynasty, except for altering his ratings.

As I said, I don't want to alter ratings in Madden 2004 in my franchise so much as being able to change like a players name or equipment at any time.

kobestopper 08-02-2003 09:44 AM

you could last year so i guess its in this year to

simpsman2244 08-02-2003 10:03 AM

yeah im preety sure. last year in my franchise, donald driver got his helmet knocked off and he had the close crop (or watevver its called) haircut. so after the game i immediately made him bald.

GeePee20 08-02-2003 12:57 PM

Can you change any player's number too? I don't wanna draft some tight end or wide reciever to the Niners and find out he wears #80 and I can't change it. That would be blasphemy!

Psyblast 08-02-2003 01:03 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GeePee20 said:
Can you change any player's number too? I don't wanna draft some tight end or wide reciever to the Niners and find out he wears #80 and I can't change it. That would be blasphemy!

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">
Yes, you can. You've always been able to...

GeePee20 08-02-2003 01:21 PM

Psyblast said:
GeePee20 said:

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">
Yes, you can. You've always been able to...

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post"> Thanks, I haven't played Madden in a long long time.