Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Backbreaker Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   Anyone here? (/forums/showthread.php?t=444947)

Miles-999 09-21-2010 02:57 PM

Anyone here?

Thought I'd find plenty of people here with the NFL season on the way...

I'm not any good at doing files or rosters but I can help with 53 man rosters, depth-charts, etc... if someone needs.

mestevo 09-21-2010 04:27 PM

Re: Anyone here?

Best bet is the official forums, but even they've died down considerably over the last few weeks as the expectations of another patch to fix Greathouse look more and more grim.

Many of the people still posting on the official forums were banned here for not being able to follow the rules, so this forum is a little quieter.

boooey 09-22-2010 12:34 PM

why does it seem like all BB fans are getting banned for some reason.. all of the most active BB posters in this forum have been banned.. one reason why its so dead here now..

mestevo 09-22-2010 01:51 PM

If their post history doesnt show something recent with an infraction then they made a post that had to be deleted, usually for trolling. Ironicly when I replied to this thread, he was not yet banned.

TreFacTor 09-22-2010 02:34 PM

He could have previously been banned, and just signed up with another account. Look at his join date. He reached a lvl 4 in under a month, so he must have been spamming.

mestevo 09-22-2010 05:01 PM

Doesn't take much to get OVR: 4 initially, because part of that calculation is posts per day. Sign up, reply to a couple of threads, and suddenly day to you have 4ppd, higher than many regulars initially.