Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pancakes (/forums/showthread.php?t=445618)

the_riot 09-24-2010 07:42 AM

Pancakes

I've read some posts on here of people saying they were getting them. Post here if you're getting enough to rival the sim stats. Let's hear your difficulty, sliders, gameplanning etc. I haven't been able to find any formula myself.

lil_taul 09-28-2010 02:39 AM

Re: Pancakes

it needs to be patched cause i can count atleast 4-5 pancakes per game for my RT and it never show it at the end of the game when i check it

mrdeth 09-29-2010 10:24 AM

After weeks of testing this game only counts them on kickoffs and punt returns. But the funny part of it all is when I sim the last two minutes of the game my guys will end up with 5-10 pancakes.:nocomprende:

moriluk 09-30-2010 01:18 PM

single user dynasty for 1 season with OU.
AA with no slider adjustments for blocking or DL.

None of my guys were even close to the rest of the league. OU has a pretty good line, and I had 2 RB top 1000 yards.

youALREADYknow 10-01-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeth (Post 2041673314)
After weeks of testing this game only counts them on kickoffs and punt returns.

This is not true. The game counts them elsewhere, but clearly does not count them all. I don't know what logic is being used by the game though.

Buckeye Country 10-02-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youALREADYknow (Post 2041684972)
This is not true. The game counts them elsewhere, but clearly does not count them all. I don't know what logic is being used by the game though.

Where does the came count them? I havent seen them either and most of my lineman are above 90. I just played Ohio St. Vs. Miami, OH. and the only pancake I got was a WR.

youALREADYknow 10-02-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckeye Country (Post 2041686634)
Where does the came count them? I havent seen them either and most of my lineman are above 90. I just played Ohio St. Vs. Miami, OH. and the only pancake I got was a WR.

I've seen them with Run Defense at 0, Run Blocking above 50. Still not as much as the simulated games, but they are being counted for the entire offensive line.

Again, I don't know exactly where the game counts them. Clearly something is not working in the logic.

I'm seeing more pancakes for rushing teams than passing teams.

Buckeye Country 10-02-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youALREADYknow (Post 2041687008)
I've seen them with Run Defense at 0, Run Blocking above 50. Still not as much as the simulated games, but they are being counted for the entire offensive line.

Again, I don't know exactly where the game counts them. Clearly something is not working in the logic.

I'm seeing more pancakes for rushing teams than passing teams.

Yeah your right, I am see them when blocking is 60 and above with rush defense even at 100.