Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden coming out...TOMORROW??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=44582)

QuickSilverK 08-04-2003 02:37 AM

Madden coming out...TOMORROW???

I heard a lil rumor, that Madden may be out tomorrow. If you knew about the MN deal then you know they were told to take down the info until the 5th (beacuse EA said that's when everyone else was gonna get it). Well it's the 4th today so that means Madden might be in our hands this afternoon!!! Hell I could be wrong but if I'm not, well then I should say HOT DAM!!!!

SPTO 08-04-2003 02:39 AM

Re: Madden coming out...TOMORROW???

There does seem to be circumstantial evidence to back this up but i'm not holding my breath. If it happens then i'll be one happy gamer!

brad 08-04-2003 02:48 AM

sportsmanTO ur in the same boat as me

both from toronto

where did u order ur madden from

SPTO 08-04-2003 02:50 AM

At an EB at the mall my mother works at. I paid 80 bux down so if I get a call this week all I need to do is call my mother and she would have to put down 10 or so bux and i'll get the game late in the evening.

brad 08-04-2003 02:51 AM

yeah i did the same thing i put 5 bucks down though i just have to go and pay the rest and pick up my game

probaley will go early moring day it comes out

Andy_P 08-04-2003 03:12 AM

EA Sports are distributing copies of Madden 2004 to websites tomorrow - like my own, www.maddenplanet.com - hence the game will be in the public domain and all sites are free to post information.

They are not releasing the game for sale tomorrow, that I can guarentee.

ODogg 08-04-2003 04:08 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Andy_P said:
EA Sports are distributing copies of Madden 2004 to websites tomorrow - like my own, www.maddenplanet.com - hence the game will be in the public domain and all sites are free to post information.

They are not releasing the game for sale tomorrow, that I can guarentee.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Thats cool, then www.maddenmania.com will have a preview too hopefully. And we can also discuss it on www.maddennation.com as well rightfully now

JohnDoe8865 08-04-2003 04:22 AM

Does that mean OS gets a copy on the 5th?