Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   User Profile Stats and Online Game stats (/forums/showthread.php?t=447359)

djphleks 10-01-2010 01:36 PM

User Profile Stats and Online Game stats

Hey guys,

I've searched around and couldn't find any threads on this but does anyone know where to find you user profile stats? I'm pretty much a 2p head to head player this year and I would like to check my stats against my friends but I can't find them. I this even in this year's game?

Also I'm kind of disappointed with the new Online game stats that you receive after a game. It looks like scouting took away the majority of the information that used to be sent to you via email regarding your opponent. Getting the same stats available on the stats screen is cool but I could have seen this on the screen. I would at least like to know my opponents skill level and how many times he blitzed. I hope this gets changed back to the original email stats.

bxgoods 10-01-2010 02:03 PM

Re: User Profile Stats and Online Game stats

No there aren't any online stats like in previous years. Its disapointing.

lisinas 10-01-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bxgoods (Post 2041683588)
No there aren't any online stats like in previous years. Its disapointing.

what about offline stats like in 09 ?

baller7345 10-01-2010 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djphleks (Post 2041683479)
Hey guys,

I've searched around and couldn't find any threads on this but does anyone know where to find you user profile stats? I'm pretty much a 2p head to head player this year and I would like to check my stats against my friends but I can't find them. I this even in this year's game?

Also I'm kind of disappointed with the new Online game stats that you receive after a game. It looks like scouting took away the majority of the information that used to be sent to you via email regarding your opponent. Getting the same stats available on the stats screen is cool but I could have seen this on the screen. I would at least like to know my opponents skill level and how many times he blitzed. I hope this gets changed back to the original email stats.

They are there it is just really hard to find and you may have to be a friend of the person. Go into community look at friends and compare stats. I think that is the route to go? I know at the very least you can look at your friends stats so just friend request everyone lol.