Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anyone remember this? (/forums/showthread.php?t=44972)

deejay8595 08-06-2003 05:26 PM

Anyone remember this?

Anyone remember in madden 99 or 2000 when the game was about to start they showed a clip of "james brown"talking then he would say "NOW IM GOING TO SEND IT OVER TO PAT AND JOHN"then the would talk about the upcoming game....That was a nice feature for that era in football games because you could actually see the anouncers talking....hopefully they will add that addition in the maddens to come.

SPTO 08-06-2003 06:52 PM

Re: Anyone remember this?

I actually liked that, it was very limited tho. I'm sure they can add that in the next gen consoles. It would be really nice to see Al and John do a little 3 minute pre-game spiel then at halftime have Lisa Guererro say something bout the two teams coaches and how they think the game is going.

deejay8595 08-06-2003 06:58 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
SportsmanTO said:
I actually liked that, it was very limited tho. I'm sure they can add that in the next gen consoles. It would be really nice to see Al and John do a little 3 minute pre-game spiel then at halftime have Lisa Guererro say something bout the two teams coaches and how they think the game is going.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">Exactly....That was only on the ps2...think of what they would do if this was implamented for the next madden...that will be huge.

blackstar 08-06-2003 07:48 PM

I'm a Madden fan............but I've heared they're already doing that over in Espn NFL Football. with halftime- reports, highlights, pre game analysis, and weekly wrap -ups.

deejay8595 08-06-2003 08:26 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
blackstar said:
I'm a Madden fan............but I've heared they're already doing that over in Espn NFL Football. with halftime- reports, highlights, pre game analysis, and weekly wrap -ups.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">No there not....I mean actually seeing the announcers bro.

brymshaw 08-07-2003 08:09 AM

I think MADDEN Is going to have to have this feature implemented by Next Year because ESPN Is way ahead of them in that part of the game .