Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Stadium Creation...... (/forums/showthread.php?t=45030)

TheMatrix31 08-07-2003 03:10 AM

Stadium Creation......

Hey, I was wondering if you can actually DESIGN the way the stadium looks when you build it (because people were talking about building the new Chargers stadium) or are there just diff templates you have to choose.

MSUSPartanPride 08-07-2003 03:16 AM

Re: Stadium Creation......

Heh, I will be one of those building the Chargers a new stadium to shut Spanos up.

Anyway, from the movies I saw, it basically had what it had last year, plus a bunch more. So you say "ok, I want a horseshoe, with a scoreboard here and here, and the press boxes here". However, now, you can say how each section is designed, where tunnels go, etc.

DTX3 08-07-2003 03:22 AM

Yeah i just finished seeing a 20:48 minute offseason video from a guy who got the game early trying to move the team somewhere else and make a stadium....hey do you HAVE to move the team to make a new stadium???

Staind_2020 08-07-2003 06:13 AM

You can build a new stadium if you do move them or you could make changes to your exsiting stadium if you choose not to move your team to a new city

CoffeyN 08-07-2003 07:34 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Makaveli said:
Yeah i just finished seeing a 20:48 minute offseason video from a guy who got the game early trying to move the team somewhere else and make a stadium....hey do you HAVE to move the team to make a new stadium???

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">
where can i see this?

Snead23 08-07-2003 07:40 AM

what i dont understand is why no game has create stadium for baseball. I mean baseball is the best sport to have create a stadium in. Give your self home field advantage. If your marlins make the park 500 feet but the yankees or braves make it the minimum

DTX3 08-07-2003 11:28 AM

Click here for offseason video its the 5th post.

k2thaz 08-07-2003 12:45 PM

They said about 16 million combos. It should be very realistic. I mean you can't put people on the feild.