Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden 2004 PC and PS2 impressions soon.. (/forums/showthread.php?t=45123)

Kingerock 08-07-2003 05:32 PM

Madden 2004 PC and PS2 impressions soon..

I posted at MaddenMania and MaddenPlanet so I'll post here too...

I have both and have played both. I will be doing an extensive review of both and posting it tommorow after some more time with the game. It wont be a player rating type review but hands on feature review of Online Mode and Owner Mode.

soxboy7 08-07-2003 05:39 PM

Re: Madden 2004 PC and PS2 impressions soon..

Sounds good. I look forward to reading the review

ai2k2 08-07-2003 09:08 PM

What about the Xbox version, I mean u saw the polls at the homepage Xbox is the most preferred system for Sports games on this website. (No argument/Contest) just i joke, i know u probablly justhaven't played it yet.

Kingerock 08-07-2003 09:20 PM

The only reason I get the game early is to evaluate the online features. So I only get PC and PS2 versions. I also don't have an Xbox so I wouldn't be able to evaluate it even if I wanted to, unless someone wanted to donate an Xbox to me! :-)

Brett1227 08-07-2003 09:33 PM

what company do you work at that you get the game early?

XBox_Roughneck 08-07-2003 10:22 PM

Just a few questions on the PC version.

Is "coaching" mode still an option? If I choose franchise mode do I HAVE to do it as an owner ? I don't want to bother with hot dog prices, building a new stadium, attendances...etc. I just want to manage the rosters, call plays, see what the other teams in the league are doing.

Is that possible? Thanks.

Rough

awj112 08-07-2003 10:55 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Kingerock said:
I posted at MaddenMania and MaddenPlanet so I'll post here too...

I have both and have played both. I will be doing an extensive review of both and posting it tommorow after some more time with the game. It wont be a player rating type review but hands on feature review of Online Mode and Owner Mode.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Well at least you can still access maddenplanet &lt;grumble&gt; &lt;grumble&gt;

Rabbitkiller 08-08-2003 12:50 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
XBox_Roughneck said:
Just a few questions on the PC version.

Is "coaching" mode still an option? If I choose franchise mode do I HAVE to do it as an owner ? I don't want to bother with hot dog prices, building a new stadium, attendances...etc. I just want to manage the rosters, call plays, see what the other teams in the league are doing.

Is that possible? Thanks.

Rough

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I know for sure that you dont have to play as an owner. Check some of the vids on easports site. Even though they are the console vids, im sure it is an option at the begining just like on console.