Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   How to change CPU offensive tempo... (/forums/showthread.php?t=451784)

MGoBlue777 10-18-2010 11:19 PM

How to change CPU offensive tempo...

Just got the game and started a Dynasty with Michigan. Played my first game against UConn and the CPU is running a No Huddle offense for the Huskies. I've gone into the Coach Philosophy area and lowered the aggressiveness and run/pass ratio to 50, but that hasn't helped. I then tried updating UConn's game plan to Conservative Tempo during game play, but that didn't work either. Any help?

Thanks!

dan_457 10-21-2010 12:54 AM

Re: How to change CPU offensive tempo...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGoBlue777 (Post 2041758620)
Just got the game and started a Dynasty with Michigan. Played my first game against UConn and the CPU is running a No Huddle offense for the Huskies. I've gone into the Coach Philosophy area and lowered the aggressiveness and run/pass ratio to 50, but that hasn't helped. I then tried updating UConn's game plan to Conservative Tempo during game play, but that didn't work either. Any help?

Thanks!

I think it's tied into the playbook, don't quote me on that, just my guess. Change their playbook to a regular offense and see if that works.

Dewie12 10-25-2010 06:55 PM

Re: How to change CPU offensive tempo...

I also tried to change this in game for the CPU team....it doesn't save. Once you go back to your original team it "resets". As far as I know there is no way to change this for the CPU. It sucks nuts.