Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment & Technology (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Most Disturbing Movies (/forums/showthread.php?t=451838)

ExtremeGamer 10-19-2010 07:32 AM

Most Disturbing Movies

I've seen a few movies that are not exactly horror, but of the more disturbing type.

"Salo" is one of those films that I don't want to ever see again. "The Human Centipede" is up there as well for just being twisted. "Audition" was hard to watch as well for the torture.

I'll never watch "I Spit On Your Grave" again either. Just a disgusting film.

There was a Japanese film I saw a long time ago with a woman being tortured and then a guy being chopped up by a doctor and eaten slowly. don't remember the name, but it was brutal. Very "Faces of Death" like in nature as it seemed fake, but tried to play it off as real.

But the next one takes the cake.

I had never heard of "The Serbian Film" until recently. Just reading the plot, I would not only never want to see it, I wouldn't even want to be in the same 10 mile radius of a recording of it. I warn you, if you have a weak stomach in the least, don't even click the link. There are no images or anything, just a plot outline. Again, the plot is so disgusting that I want to just warn you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

Jasong7777 10-19-2010 08:17 AM

Re: Most Disturbing Movies

WTF

It takes a sick person to come up with something like that.

e0820 10-19-2010 08:43 AM

Harold and Maude

Fresh Tendrils 10-19-2010 09:09 AM

That was the dumbest, weirdest, and most WTF movie plot I have ever read. Just a head scratcher and if that is how the director views life in Serbia, well, I guess nobody ever needs to visit there.

Battle Royale I thought was pretty disturbing. Not real graphic, but kids killing kids kind of sticks with you.

ImTellinTim 10-19-2010 09:17 AM

Jesus Camp. Because it's a doc and what they're filling those kids' minds with is garbage.

bigfnjoe96 10-19-2010 09:34 AM

Inside is very disturbing. As well as Martyrs.

jeremym480 10-19-2010 10:02 AM

Dice 10-19-2010 10:03 AM

Are you kidding me with that Serbian Film? What's scary about is for someone to have the mind to think of a crazy plot like that. OR what's even more scarier is that something like that could be happening in real life.

If that's the case, then what is our society coming to?