Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Using Oregon? (/forums/showthread.php?t=452582)

12 10-22-2010 06:12 PM

Using Oregon?

Anyone doing it?

Strongly dislike the program, but love all the uniforms options, Autzen and the fact that they are already built up. I think my patience has ran out on this game when it comes to building up a lower-tier school. I'm looking to play four years tops on a dynasty because that's usually when my interest fades drastically.

Who else is using Oregon (especially if you're not a fan) and how are you liking it?

UMCanes93 10-22-2010 06:40 PM

Re: Using Oregon?

I've done it, and loved it. Recruiting was surprisingly pretty difficult to me though, maybe because I was inexperienced or because of the location. I'd also suggest Miami, using them is fun, as well as TCU

thaima1shu 10-22-2010 06:42 PM

Traitor!!!!

:D

z Revis 10-22-2010 08:36 PM

I did for like 3 games until I started a Miami dynasty. Only reason I switched is because of the conference and the rivals. Miami has good rivalries and they're in the ACC which has a conference championship which I like. I'd imagine Oregon is fun, but I'd schedule a top notch OOC to keep it fun. Playing in the Pac 10 shouldn't be much of a challenge when you're that good.

vusa92troy 10-22-2010 10:25 PM

I hope that there is not some kind of band wagon surge of people using Oregon. I hate the Ducks.

LionsFanNJ 10-22-2010 11:13 PM

outside of my Rutgers dynasty i run an Oregon dynasty. The uniforms, stadium and Spread is awesome. I found it surprisingly tough to recruit too, all the cali guys seem to want to go to USC or Boise... Plus its one of those things where i just want to score as much as possible like the real team and not care about running the score up or cheesing.

Eski33 10-22-2010 11:30 PM

I think Oregon would be fun to use because of all the things you mentioned but to top it off they are loaded with speed.

WyxHarmon 10-23-2010 12:26 AM

I absolutely love using them. I use them online primarily when people pick OSU and Bama. I love all of their unis, and the flat black helmets are the coolest things ever.