Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Draft Classes (/forums/showthread.php?t=45298)

spartansforever 08-08-2003 05:16 PM

Draft Classes

Ok guys help me out i need 2 know if when i trasnport draft classes if i have 2 name any players. Also if i dont do draft classes from NCAA 2004 then does madden make up imaginary ppl. Plz help me out thanx

TerpsJunkie 08-08-2003 05:25 PM

Re: Draft Classes

If they wernt named in NCAA, then they wont be named in Madden. And if you dont use a draft class, Madden will use imaginary players, which I hate since I don't want to see 5 first rounders from Div 1-AA schools

MSUSPartanPride 08-08-2003 05:31 PM

Nice SN.

Ok, say I have a QB who I played with in NCAA. When I recruited him, he ran a 4.46, but he improved his speed a bit through progression, so now he runs a 4.40, which is like an 87 speed. On draft day in Madden, will his speed be listed as 4.40 or around there? And will his speed in Madden then be around 87? Cool if it is.

spartansforever 08-08-2003 05:34 PM

Lol my screen name is from my high school our mascot is da spartans lol but ok kool um does any1 where i can get the rosters for the players in ncaa so i can edit the names and ddraft them 2 madden

MSUSPartanPride 08-08-2003 06:29 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
spartansforever said:
Lol my screen name is from my high school our mascot is da spartans lol but ok kool um does any1 where i can get the rosters for the players in ncaa so i can edit the names and ddraft them 2 madden

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

What console?

Psyblast 08-08-2003 06:38 PM

Try buying a magazine if you wanna do it the hard way. Like Athlon. And I know this will probably start some stupid flame war, but please type a little clearer (to, two, too instead of 2 for instance) so it's easier to read of those of us that do.

k2thaz 08-08-2003 07:35 PM

Some rankings go down when you import but not alot... If you used NBA 2k3 and NCAA2k3, nobody was ever rated over 75 or so.

Last year I had a QB who was a heisman winner 2 times, 99, 91 speed... He came into the NFL around 91 I think.

It's pretty good.