Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Qb problem (/forums/showthread.php?t=453146)

jmackin1130 10-26-2010 12:46 AM

Qb problem

Has anybody noticed that qb's like Peyton Manning in real life do a fake hike and can easily read defensive blitzes that are coming? I know that in madden there are fake hikes and stuff but no fake hike shows the blizters that are coming. I know its not possible to do this every down but I wish madden would implement something that would give you the chance to do a fake hike and be able to read defenses a little better than they allow us. Any thoughts?

oneamongthefence 10-26-2010 02:14 AM

Re: Qb problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmackin1130 (Post 2041784886)
Has anybody noticed that qb's like Peyton Manning in real life do a fake hike and can easily read defensive blitzes that are coming? I know that in madden there are fake hikes and stuff but no fake hike shows the blizters that are coming. I know its not possible to do this every down but I wish madden would implement something that would give you the chance to do a fake hike and be able to read defenses a little better than they allow us. Any thoughts?

Like when linebackers and safeties take a cheat step forward on a fake hike? yeah i agree.

JaymeeAwesome 10-26-2010 09:57 AM

I know I've seen it in my games. Gives me the chance to audible out when I see a linebacker cheat up

jmackin1130 11-01-2010 09:16 PM

Re: Qb problem

yeah you can fake hike the ball but i've never seen the defense move on those ever. sure theres movement on the defenses but its never to show a blitz or anything its just those moving into position, or faking a blitz but you can never exploit them.