Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Question about my pre-order from EB Games... (/forums/showthread.php?t=45319)

playerX 08-08-2003 08:49 PM

Question about my pre-order from EB Games...

i just checked my order tracking at EB Games and it says my order has already shipped, but they dont ship on weekends... So do you think that'll be at my house on Monday?

pgp 08-08-2003 08:53 PM

Re: Question about my pre-order from EB Games...

if you can literally track it (click on the tracking number, and if it says "Shipment picked up" or whatever) and you have overnight shipping, it will be there on monday. if you have 2 day shipping, you will have it on tuesday. 3 day shipping... wednesday.

playerX 08-08-2003 08:57 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
pgp said:
if you can literally track it (click on the tracking number, and if it says "Shipment picked up" or whatever) and you have overnight shipping, it will be there on monday. if you have 2 day shipping, you will have it on tuesday. 3 day shipping... wednesday.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

i have overnight shipping. I just checked it again and it dosent list a place where it was tracked, but it dose give me a tracking number, so the shipping should happen early mondy or in the afternoon...

Flair4TheGold 08-08-2003 09:06 PM

How come FedEx's website says differently when it comes to priority overnight orders? (That's what the EB overnight shipping is). The website says they do ship those kind of orders before 12 PM on Saturdays and 4:30 in remote areas. Don't believe me? Go to the FedEx website and look for Saturday deliveries.

Flair4TheGold 08-08-2003 09:07 PM

playerX said:
pgp said:

i have overnight shipping. I just checked it again and it dosent list a place where it was tracked, but it dose give me a tracking number, so the shipping should happen early mondy or in the afternoon...

The shipping has already begun. The question is whether you have priority overnight or a place to pick the game up on Saturday.

soltrain 08-08-2003 11:39 PM

Mine got shipped too! It is sitting in Louisville KT as we speak.

FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturdays, but they say it should be here Monday by 10:30

fossen 08-08-2003 11:56 PM

Please use the "Official When, Where and I got it Madden 2004 thread".