Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Freezing issue at the loading screen (/forums/showthread.php?t=454392)

stupidsuck 11-02-2010 02:26 PM

Freezing issue at the loading screen

I searched through all the other threads regarding game freezing but I didn't find anyone else with this particular freezing issue.

I'm on PS3 and the game will not load past the screen with the 1 on the yard marker.

I did uninstall the game data and went through the re-install process and the game actually loaded up, but after rebooting and going into the game it ran into the same freezing issue.

The disc is clean as a whistle, no scratches, dust, smudges etc.

Anyone else run into this? It seems to have been happening since the last patch.

thundergod 11-02-2010 02:35 PM

Re: Freezing issue at the loading screen

Yes, Im on PS3 as well,this happened to me today. I let it play through the entire intro after freezing on the "1" several times and it finally loaded. Played a whole game and afterwards it froze on the loading screen. Shut it down, came back and just finished replaying the dynasty game and everything worked fine so far.

falconfansince81 11-02-2010 04:40 PM

this is happening to a lot of people, apparently if you log out of psn then fire the game up it will load. after its done proceed to signing into psn and you should be good...i don't know what broke but something went wrong.

stupidsuck 11-03-2010 09:25 AM

Thanks guys, signing out of PSN seemed to do the trick. Things are working totally normal again now.

beast888 11-03-2010 11:38 AM

on my wii I had the same problem for awhile where it froze every like 3'rd game and after i used for awhile it worked all the time.

JVM 11-03-2010 12:50 PM

The freezing on loading screen Number 1 happened to me yesterday. I had no problem with Madden 10 or The Show, just Madden 11. I finally got it to work by not skipping scenes and letting it play through.