Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting (/forums/showthread.php?t=455274)

homebrewer03 11-08-2010 08:02 AM

Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting

I'm at the stage of the game where I can no longer access the recruiting screen in my dynasty without the game freezing. I wanted to know if the computer will automatically recruit the players on my board if i am not able to. I notice I can change whether or not the computer offers scholarships or schedules visits, but I don't know the extent of their impact. I tried to have the computer do it in my last season, and I only landed 9 of my 16 targeted guys, all of whom happened to have my school at the top of their lists before the freezing began. Any help?

Deegeezy 11-08-2010 05:37 PM

Re: Offline Dynasty Freeeze Killing My Recruiting

Is your disk scratched? Maybe you should buy a new one.

BiggestKJ 11-08-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homebrewer03 (Post 2041826986)
I'm at the stage of the game where I can no longer access the recruiting screen in my dynasty without the game freezing. I wanted to know if the computer will automatically recruit the players on my board if i am not able to. I notice I can change whether or not the computer offers scholarships or schedules visits, but I don't know the extent of their impact. I tried to have the computer do it in my last season, and I only landed 9 of my 16 targeted guys, all of whom happened to have my school at the top of their lists before the freezing began. Any help?

Install the game onto the HDD. No issues for me ever since.

homebrewer03 11-09-2010 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggestKJ (Post 2041828644)
Install the game onto the HDD. No issues for me ever since.

Does that work for the PS3? because that's the system i am playing on

bigfordtruck420 11-09-2010 03:44 PM

Your best bet is to offer all of your targets in week 1. Reloading and getting some instant commits can't hurt either.

This glitch is game killing for me, i've had it happen to 3 separate dynasties. I personally can't believe they would let this issue linger if they could fix it. That to me screams incompetence.

BiggestKJ 11-09-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homebrewer03 (Post 2041829853)
Does that work for the PS3? because that's the system i am playing on

Had a feeling you'd say that. And no, I don't think the PS3 system does that.

homebrewer03 11-10-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggestKJ (Post 2041831706)
Had a feeling you'd say that. And no, I don't think the PS3 system does that.

Yeah I literally searched for an hour and found no evidence that anything like that exists for the PS3, which sucks for me.

I can deal with just getting half of the recruits, I guess. It just causes a problem with maintaining the depth that I have built through recruiting in my dynasty for the first 3.5 years. Using Miami, I had the top recruiting class each year. Landing between 17-20 recruits every year, 90% of them 4 or 5 stars. Getting 7 or 8 guys a year and having to settle for lower quality players in the offseason recruiting will kill me later on, I realize.