Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Geekrosters.com has their Madden 2004 updated PS2 rosters up! (/forums/showthread.php?t=45573)

ODogg 08-11-2003 05:26 AM

Geekrosters.com has their Madden 2004 updated PS2 rosters up!

This is a ps2 roster update file that includes people left out of the official EA rosters as well as the most recent free agent signings. For example, people such as Willie Blade #99 DT for the Cowboys who will probably be starting and is not even in the game as it ships at all.

I was told these did not change ratings but of course for created players I have no idea how they came up with the ratings.

And before anyone posts, "won't EA update their rosters, why do you need this file?" I will answer you, yes EA will be updating their rosters for download every 2 weeks online but this is for if you want to play with current rosters in exhbition or franchise NOW and do not want to wait 2 weeks.

And lest anyone want to complain about the rosters please don't shoot the messenger as I don't even have Madden 2004 yet as most don't so I don't know if these are any good or not (altho I imagine they are as that site has a good rep)!

Note you do need a sharkport with the most recent software to use these

Click here to go to the site

ps2king 08-11-2003 05:38 AM

Re: Geekrosters.com has their Madden 2004 updated PS2 rosters up!

Its all good TBB is the man, I trust his work and like you said I dont feel like waiting two weeks. I'm downloading the file as soon as I get my game this morning

ODogg 08-11-2003 05:49 AM

Sounds good man. I've never used their rosters before as I said but i've heard they do a great job. I never usually have too much issues with EA's ratings as most people seem to but I have more issues with them leaving out quite a few people, and I mainly just know the ones on my own team so I imagine there's quite a bit. I can't wait to give these a whir!

fossen 08-11-2003 08:14 AM

OS has created a separate forum for both downloading and discussing roster files. Soon after the release of Madden 2004, you'll be seeing roster files available for both Xbox and PS2. Until specific files are released, use the Madden 2004 Rosters Sticky to discuss where to get rosters, who is working on them, etc.

Please move all conversation over there, as we already have a few different threads on rosters on the front page of the forum here.