Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   same old Madden ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (/forums/showthread.php?t=45716)

batzilla 08-11-2003 09:24 PM

same old Madden ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sorry but it's true.EA really needs to do something different with the player models,gameplay,presentation on field,SOMETHING different.At least fix the lousy commentating for crying out loud.

EA knows it can get away with releasing 2003 and putting the owners mode in.I mean come on EA.Freshing up at least.Change something.This game has no feel about it anymore to me.I've been playing Madden since day ONE and this will be the first year that I wont.I'm taking it back tomorrow for a prepay on ESPN.They have at least tried to do something different and theres no denying that Sega's game has got great presentation.

Madden is great(just really getting old) but i'm hoping that ESPN is as awesome as it looks to be.

mvb34 08-11-2003 09:33 PM

Re: same old Madden ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
batzilla said:
sorry but it's true.EA really needs to do something different with the player models,gameplay,presentation on field,SOMETHING different.At least fix the lousy commentating for crying out loud.

EA knows it can get away with releasing 2003 and putting the owners mode in.I mean come on EA.Freshing up at least.Change something.This game has no feel about it anymore to me.I've been playing Madden since day ONE and this will be the first year that I wont.I'm taking it back tomorrow for a prepay on ESPN.They have at least tried to do something different and theres no denying that Sega's game has got great presentation.

Madden is great(just really getting old) but i'm hoping that ESPN is as awesome as it looks to be.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Dork 08-11-2003 09:37 PM

good take it back no sense in waisting a game you wont play...let someone else enjoy it ...damn kids from the technology age dont appreciate a thing

batzilla 08-11-2003 09:41 PM

"good take it back no sense in waisting a game you wont play...let someone else enjoy it ...damn kids from the technology age dont appreciate a thing"

i'm a 38 yo gamer and have been playing Madden since the very first release.I appreciate the game its just that im TIRED of the same o,same o.
kapeesh?

KymeraGB 08-11-2003 09:44 PM

Dork said:
good take it back no sense in waisting a game you wont play...let someone else enjoy it ...damn kids from the technology age dont appreciate a thing

Good point, im 23 but i grew up on the Colecovison, Atari 2600 and NES (and every console from then on). Im glad we got what we do today.

I see alot of spoiled kids nit picking about not having the right color shoes...

FlyingFinn 08-11-2003 09:44 PM

I felt the same way last year, that's why I not getting Madden this year. The engine is showing its age. I am already getting tired of NCAA 2004 and I haven't even made through a season yet.

mateen 08-11-2003 09:49 PM

batzilla said:
EA knows it can get away with releasing 2003 and putting the owners mode in.I mean come on EA.Freshing up at least.Change something.

As you just mentioned, they did change something... the owner's mode. Or were you talking about a different something, like the playmaker addition? Something else?

Quite a contradictory statement there.

bucs44 08-11-2003 10:12 PM

I think Ill be just renting this one this year.
Im going to decide between Fever and espn. Try Fever out--if I dont like ESpn. That new passing engine sounds real good and XSN.