Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden 2011 CPU TRADING (/forums/showthread.php?t=457356)

ESPN_NFL_2k5 11-22-2010 07:38 PM

Madden 2011 CPU TRADING

Why is it that the CPU uses the trading block but can never trade any one for CPU to CPU or offer the HUM any trade. The only offers they give are for draft picks.

Also, I'm looking to trade for V. Jackson im giving up a 2nd and 3rd pick and they wont let him go for nothing less then 1st 2nd and B.Orakpo. While in real life players get traded away for 3rd and 4th round picks all the time any way to help this problem???

loloben 11-22-2010 08:17 PM

Re: Madden 2011 CPU TRADING

In the game the CPU has much more trouble finding players than the humans do. It values the players more because the human franchise player will prob take all the elite POT players in the other rounds

ESPN_NFL_2k5 11-22-2010 08:24 PM

Never looked at it like that. But I still have trouble stoping the JETS from picking up a QB with the 29 pick of the draft. Unless they going by the rule to take the best player there???

JAYMO76 11-22-2010 11:21 PM

:caflag:Simply put, the cpu roster management abilities are absolutely awful on next gen. Trades, free agents, draft logic, etc. Fingers crossed that this area gets MASSIVE upgrades for 12 and moves closer towards a REAL-TIME format similar to Head Coach or NHL 2K8.

havokeff 11-24-2010 06:06 AM

Sounds fine to me. The Chargers wanted a first for V Jackson in real life. And honestly, no one would have offered up two picks for him anyway.

I would like to see more trades, but it really isn't a deal breaker.

ESPN_NFL_2k5 11-24-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havokeff (Post 2041872992)
Sounds fine to me. The Chargers wanted a first for V Jackson in real life. And honestly, no one would have offered up two picks for him anyway.

I would like to see more trades, but it really isn't a deal breaker.

Yea thats true but I want to see at least one deal get done with a CPU to CPU trade.

Out of the blue RANDY GETS dealt and Shawn Merriaman gets cut. I want to see things happen like that once in a while. Im not asking to have 20 plus trades a year because that does not happen in the NFL.

Instant C1a55ic 11-24-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESPN_NFL_2k5 (Post 2041873369)
Yea thats true but I want to see at least one deal get done with a CPU to CPU trade.

Out of the blue RANDY GETS dealt and Shawn Merriaman gets cut. I want to see things happen like that once in a while. Im not asking to have 20 plus trades a year because that does not happen in the NFL.

I would think that's a touch and go type of comment. Trades or cuts can be a touchy subject because some things happen in real life that we as fans/gamers would never imagine happen could or would happen. I mean Childress cutting Moss after giving up a decent draft pick, as a fan and a gamer i would never thought he would get cut a few weeks later.

Yes, i would like to see more trades, and cuts but i would like an ACTUAL reason behind it. Bring back EA sports radio, or use the extra point to lay a story of how the cut/traded player had conflicts with coaches, or the team needed to cut payroll to explain why it happened.

ESPN_NFL_2k5 11-25-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexbraun (Post 2041874930)
I would think that's a touch and go type of comment. Trades or cuts can be a touchy subject because some things happen in real life that we as fans/gamers would never imagine happen could or would happen. I mean Childress cutting Moss after giving up a decent draft pick, as a fan and a gamer i would never thought he would get cut a few weeks later.

Yes, i would like to see more trades, and cuts but i would like an ACTUAL reason behind it. Bring back EA sports radio, or use the extra point to lay a story of how the cut/traded player had conflicts with coaches, or the team needed to cut payroll to explain why it happened.

YES i would respect that 100%. I mean as a fan you are right who would cut some one after giving up a high pick. but if theres a story line to it we as gamers can understand it. Like in 06-07 they had the player moral and how the team mates felt about a player.