Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Superstar mode blimp view , can it be change ? (/forums/showthread.php?t=457522)

49ersfan4life85 11-23-2010 11:17 PM

Superstar mode blimp view , can it be change ?

From what the title says. Can the on field view in super star mode be changed . The blimp view really sucks ! I just have to say this mode sucks really really bad , I wish we could listen to announcers or something better . Where is the point of this mode ? I mean you really don't have to work in pratice or anything from when you get drafted. I wish they would do all the combine work outs , all your pre draft picks etc .Just focus more on presentiion towards you as a NFL player . Also the pratices need to more detail from postion drills and team drills .I mean this mode is just boring meh .

Staalker 11-25-2010 03:24 AM

Re: Superstar mode blimp view , can it be change ?

No, the view can't be changed. Frankly, that is the point.

YOU are the player, not the coach. As the player, on the field, you can't hear the radio/tv broadcasters. You can't just flip your eyes to a new view when you don't like the look you have.

The idea is to be in the shoes of the player. The original idea for the camera was near first person view, but it seemed to difficult to actually run plays that way.

They hold the camera according to your players position on the field. If you want to make a deep pass, you have to do it like they do in the NFL, by looking at it from 50 yards away.