Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Relocation Cities (/forums/showthread.php?t=45767)

djquimby 08-12-2003 07:43 AM

Relocation Cities

Anyone want to post a list of the places we can move our teams to? Tell me I can move the Pats somewhere in New England outside of Assachusetts

renojedi 08-12-2003 09:33 AM

Re: Relocation Cities

If we're putting in requests, some one please let me know if you can move to Reno, Nevada.

Thanks

Sleeper 08-12-2003 09:35 AM

I know Alsaska is on the list.

Spear 08-12-2003 09:50 AM

Could someone please tell me if you can relocate to Hamilton, Canada or Somewhere on the East coast of Canada.
thanks

JIMIHEMMY 08-12-2003 10:17 AM

There are a lot of cities that you can relocate to. I simmed a season (with the Vikings) and at the end of the season in the owner screen, you can do a bunch a stuff, including relocation.

The list of cities is too many for me to remember right now (I'm at work), but it started with cities that REALLY wanted a team, Los Angeles, Mexico City, and Boston! You can sort the list of cities in various ways such as desire for a team, population, weather, etc...

On that list of cities were the 3 above plus places like Washington, DC (Redskins are actually in Landover, MD), Alexandria, VA (just west of DC), Fargo, ND, Toronto, Canada, a bunch of others...

Desire for a team would be the number one factor for relocation...and a lot of money!