Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Any way around silouettes for CAPs? (/forums/showthread.php?t=458348)

Dianwei32 11-29-2010 06:45 PM

Any way around silouettes for CAPs?

Is there any way to get around having the silouettes that are the default for CAPs? I want to reunite the trio of James Casey, Jarett Dillard and Chase Clement from Rice's miracle 2008 bowl season, but Clement is currently in the UFL (just led his team to a win in the UFL championship and was named MVP), so I would have to make a CAP of him. However, I don't want to have the silouette every time it shows him. The only way I can think of to get around it would be to take a guy who is in the game already and alter his info and stats to match Clement's. Why won't EA make it where CAP's and players added to the rosters over the course of the season have generic faces like draft prospects? That would make everything so much simpler.

Phreezy P 11-29-2010 10:05 PM

Re: Any way around silouettes for CAPs?

Or they can generate them to make the portrait exacly what they look like, like nba live/elite and nba 2k.

RedZoneD25 12-01-2010 01:48 AM

Re: Any way around silouettes for CAPs?

Well the thing in CAP mode is you can choose the head, but it doesn't change the silhouette, just the in game face. One would think that would go hand in hand.