Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Guess which team is the most popular Online? (/forums/showthread.php?t=459036)

tajai 12-04-2010 07:13 AM

Guess which team is the most popular Online?

http://kotaku.com/5705854/guess-whic...n-madden-guess

might be time for the ratings to accurately represent good and bad teams.

blklightning 12-04-2010 08:54 AM

Re: Guess which team is the most popular Online?

cowboys, of course. and they are accurately rated. they just don't play as a team and make stupid mistakes all the time. but i'm surprised that the eagles haven't edged them out. with those receivers and vick, i don't see how the cheesers can resist.

Moge_Ez 12-04-2010 09:23 AM

I'm surprised the Raiders aren't higher then 10. They really are the best team in Madden, if you know how to use them. I'm also surprised the Browns aren't last. I don't think I've ever seen anyone other than myself use them online...and even I rarely use them.

X12Celtics3 12-04-2010 10:05 AM

I would have guessed the Eagles, with a quick, scrambling quarterback and a couple of good deep threats.

crucifixx 12-04-2010 10:39 AM

woulda guessed high powered offenses

eagles, pats, ... cowboys suck lol

Tha_BlacKnight 12-05-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X12Celtics3 (Post 2041904671)
I would have guessed the Eagles, with a quick, scrambling quarterback and a couple of good deep threats.

I would of thought the same thing.

kjeebs9 12-05-2010 03:40 PM

I confess I'm surprised to see the Ravens so high. I guess its because of that stigma. That they are an all D and no O team. And we know offense is what wins in madden. Its hard to get used to it. That they are an explosive offense now..well in theory anyway.

BallH4wk31 12-05-2010 06:46 PM

Problem is that EA can't accurately depict mentally weak players like the Cowboys have. They always have talent, so they play above their head in Madden.. but in real life they're just mistake prone and not really smart athletes. If Madden reflected the real Cowboys you'd have constant false starts and holds killing offensive drives and blown assignments in the secondary all over the place.