Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   2010 Holiday Buyers' Guide: Dark Horse Edition (/forums/showthread.php?t=459754)

RaychelSnr 12-09-2010 11:35 AM

2010 Holiday Buyers' Guide: Dark Horse Edition

To quote my annual introduction to this article, it's the most wonderful time of the year...again. With the holidays quickly approaching -- and already here for our Jewish friends -- stress levels are at all-time highs, especially if you have not finished finding gifts for your loved ones. But have no fear, for the third straight year I'm here to help with my annual sports gaming buyers' guide.

This year has been a great one for sports gaming, but this has unfortunately led to some games not receiving the recognition they deserve. So read on to find out which of these overlooked titles should be picked up for your loved ones.

Read More - 2010 Holiday Buyers' Guide: Dark Horse Edition

rangerrick012 12-11-2010 02:18 AM

Definitely agree on Fifa WC being better than Fifa 11. Though both have their flaws, WC was more enjoyable for me especially as a guy not really big into the leagues. Too bad all my friends never really gave it a chance.

The Steel Curtain 12-15-2010 11:34 PM

Re: 2010 Holiday Buyers' Guide: Dark Horse Edition

Has that Tecmo Bowl game been released yet? I was considering picking it up just to see what it was like and to see if I'd actually enjoy playing it with a few friends.