Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   OS Radio Show TONIGHT! -- W/Ben Haumiller of the NCAA 11 team! (/forums/showthread.php?t=460527)

RaychelSnr 12-14-2010 05:53 PM

OS Radio Show TONIGHT! -- W/Ben Haumiller of the NCAA 11 team!

OS Radio is returning to the internet airwaves tomorrow night for a special edition of the show! Join myself (Chris Sanner) and Christian McLeod as we welcome on EA Sports' (and a member of the NCAA Football team) Ben Haumiller to discuss NCAA Football in both the real and digital formats. We'll predict some bowl games and try to get Ben to give us the master plan for NCAA Football 12, although we suspect he'll be able to withstand Christian's charm for the hour we'll have him on.

What: OS Radio Show

When: 9pm EST Tonight!!

Where: We will be live both on OS and on BlogTalkRadio!

Hosts: Our Executive Editor Chris Sanner as well as OS Staff Writer Christian McLeod.

Guest: NCAA Football 11 Developer/Team Member Ben Haumiller

Listen Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/operationsports
Listen live in the top right hand corner.

BenGerman 12-14-2010 06:34 PM

Excited for this. Hope to hear some good things about NCAA 12.

Steve_OS 12-14-2010 09:04 PM

Online NOW!

canes21 12-14-2010 09:10 PM

Re: OS Radio Show TONIGHT! -- W/Ben Haumiller of the NCAA 11 team!

Anything about 12 going to come up or has came up?

Steve_OS 12-14-2010 09:11 PM

Discussing what happens during the offseason... Basically, there is no offseason, for the team.

Packfan8 12-14-2010 09:12 PM

Funny thing is kickers still suck

khaliib 12-14-2010 09:44 PM

Well, I caught it with 20 min remaining right at the Open Editor question.
And like I thought, an Open Editor is a "No-Go" for 2012. As usual, we got the "Possibly in the future" blurp.

I don't understand why OS would waste this opportunity to share community questions with a Dev, by spending the time discussing their Bowl Predictions.

C'mon OS, with so many questions from gamers on here pertaining to the game and the lack of interaction thus far by NCAA with the community, 10-15 crucial minutes are wasted at the end talking about nothing pertinent to the game.

We need someone else to develope a College Football Game. We are just at that point!!!
I wonder what will be the latest Gimmick thrown our way this year?

Just Wow!!!
What about the Game?

M1ndHe1st 12-14-2010 09:56 PM

so i'm guessing no info on the game?