Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Quarterbacks leaving as Juniors? (/forums/showthread.php?t=460727)

KuruptOwnz 12-16-2010 01:29 AM

Quarterbacks leaving as Juniors?

I have yet to see any QB's leave as a junior so I can import into Madden.

Out of 15 season simulated with different automatic conferences schools, where I had a 99 Junior QB, Hiesman, Maxwell, national championship, etc... not one left for the draft.

Anyone know a work around for this?

Thanks.

Roggie 12-16-2010 01:57 AM

Re: Quarterbacks leaving as Juniors?

There isn't one. Quarterbacks are the least likely position to leave early in the game, while wideouts are the most likely.

Noble Evildoer 12-16-2010 03:33 AM

Weird, in my online dynasty I just had a junior QB leave for the NFL.

sleepyeagle 12-16-2010 08:27 AM

I had a Sophomore QB rated 93 OVR try to leave early for the draft. I was able to convince him to stay though.

youALREADYknow 12-16-2010 09:40 AM

I've had multiple RS(SO) and JR QB's leave every year. I'd say you either are experiencing a fluke, have poor recruiting classes coming in at the position, or have a bad dynasty going.

jbrew2411 12-16-2010 09:52 AM

I have just started playing the game again but before I had put the game down I saw a bunch leave. I was set back 2 years due to a RsSo leaving. I saw schools like USC, Alabama, Georgia, and UNC among other all lose a QB early.

GGGswim 12-16-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyeagle (Post 2041943773)
I had a Sophomore QB rated 93 OVR try to leave early for the draft. I was able to convince him to stay though.

Had a So. QB win the Heisman then opt for the draft, but I convinced him to stay for Jr. year when he promptly got INJ literally 3 min. into first game of year. Out for the season, insured he'd be around for Sr. season.
[led nation in QB eff., passing yds, TDs, also rushed for 13 TDs, led Heisman 'voting' for final 5 wks of season. Miraculously lost out to OU HB who didn't even win the Walker Award, 2nd, and of those top 5 HBs in that voting had accumulated the lowest yds from scrimmage of any of them. Way to go EA.]

LambertandHam 12-16-2010 01:52 PM

Playing as Pitt, Sunserei left going into his Junior year. Thankfully I was grooming a 3* recruit, so I let him go. I've seen it with mediocre numbers as well, especially for a QB to be realistically drafted.