Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Default Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=461116)

Buckeye Country 12-18-2010 06:51 PM

Default Sliders

Does anyone play on using the default sliders? If so does the computer have a quality rushing game? Thanks.

DJ 12-18-2010 07:39 PM

Re: Default Sliders

I used to, but the patches and tuners forced me to tweak sliders to try and get the gameplay back to where it was pre-patches/tuners.

krc1130 12-18-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djwlfpack (Post 2041951740)
I used to, but the patches and tuners forced me to tweak sliders to try and get the gameplay back to where it was pre-patches/tuners.

Yeah. At first the game was amazing. Now it's only slightly better than '10 :(

jbrew2411 12-18-2010 10:53 PM

You guys know you can delete the patches but keep the tuners. I did this a week ago and the game has found new life. I was ready to trade it in but decide to give it another try since I loved how it played when I first got it. The only thing is when you clear your hard drive cache you will lose all patches to all other games. You will have to redownload them. As you know you can't play online. I played about 7 play now games using default varsity sliders and the game was great. The cpu ran well. I am able to run play-action and the return game has improved.

Yeti_2009 12-19-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrew2411 (Post 2041952305)
You guys know you can delete the patches but keep the tuners. I did this a week ago and the game has found new life. I was ready to trade it in but decide to give it another try since I loved how it played when I first got it. The only thing is when you clear your hard drive cache you will lose all patches to all other games. You will have to redownload them. As you know you can't play online. I played about 7 play now games using default varsity sliders and the game was great. The cpu ran well. I am able to run play-action and the return game has improved.

I did this as well. Actaully you can delete the NCAA 2011 specifc patch updates from the game data file. I play on varsity but use playmakers varsity sliders and its awesome. More challenging then it was on AA with SECelites sliders after the 3rd patch

paulpop72 12-19-2010 09:43 PM

Can you delete the patches on the PS3 as well? Also...could you still continue with current dynasty or start all over again? Thanks.

Isura 12-19-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulpop72 (Post 2041955407)
Can you delete the patches on the PS3 as well? Also...could you still continue with current dynasty or start all over again? Thanks.

Yes, can delete patch. The file is in game data utility

paulpop72 12-19-2010 10:32 PM

Cool...and I can keep my dynasty I have now?