Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Anyway to play a cpu who uses one of your custom teams? (/forums/showthread.php?t=461567)

ReMeDy 12-21-2010 11:02 PM

Anyway to play a cpu who uses one of your custom teams?

It seems like the cpu can only use a default team. Is there a trick to getting them to use one of my custom teams?

AVONFTW 12-21-2010 11:35 PM

Re: Anyway to play a cpu who uses one of your custom teams?

You need two controllers, choose your teams and then when the game starts go to the choose side screen and move one of the controllers into the middle.

ReMeDy 12-22-2010 12:32 AM

Awesome, it worked. Kind of convoluted 2k didn't have a better way of doing this, but at least there's a work-around.

elgreazy1 12-22-2010 01:58 PM

Yeah, makes no dang sense whatsoever. Still baffles me to this day.

Ephs05msm 12-22-2010 03:48 PM

This requires a single roster file, though, right?

In other words, if I have two custom teams and each one is its own season file then there's no way to play them against each other except for an online game against another human. Is there a workaround here?

elgreazy1 12-23-2010 08:41 AM

No unfortunately no workaround unless somehow you are signed into two different XBL accounts with their own rosters each. Even then, I don't know if that would work.

Altke 12-24-2010 11:54 AM

Another workaround for this is to go to the quick game screen, move the two controllers to opposite sides, choose your teams, then turn off the controller that isn't playing. It locks the opposing team to the one you selected. This has always worked for me.