Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Seattle (6-8) @ Tampa Bay (8-6) (/forums/showthread.php?t=462041)

55 12-25-2010 10:21 AM

Seattle (6-8) @ Tampa Bay (8-6)

Two weeks ago it looked as if both of these teams were going to make the playoffs and now it looks as if neither one will. The Bucs are 6.5 point favorites and the over/under is 44 points.

I'll take the Bucs and the over.

seriousluboy83 12-25-2010 10:48 AM

Re: Seattle (6-8) @ Tampa Bay (8-6)

If we don't stop the run this week or if we don't cap-off on potential turnovers I can see seattle beating us...hopefully neither scenario will happen...so I'm taking my bucs in another close one

TracerBullet 12-25-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seriousluboy83 (Post 2041971071)
If we don't stop the run this week or if we don't cap-off on potential turnovers I can see seattle beating us...hopefully neither scenario will happen...so I'm taking my bucs in another close one

Seattle running? If you let that happen then you don't deserve a shot at the playoffs. Seattle is the healthiest they've been in awhile, but that doesn't make them good. Their O-Line in particular. I'll take the Bucs by at least two TDs. Hopefully it sets up a week 17 showdown for an NFC wildcard spot.

seriousluboy83 12-25-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TracerBullet (Post 2041971291)
Seattle running? If you let that happen then you don't deserve a shot at the playoffs. Seattle is the healthiest they've been in awhile, but that doesn't make them good. Their O-Line in particular. I'll take the Bucs by at least two TDs. Hopefully it sets up a week 17 showdown for an NFC wildcard spot.

Man I hear you but we just let Detroit run all over us...even tho we had new interior linemen playing...it's still not a excuse...we didn't stop the run last week and because of that we lost...yea the K2 PI was critical but had we stopped the run it would've not even come down to that...and if we could've stopped MEGATRON...but who can really besides himself

MrChainsaw 12-25-2010 04:02 PM

Mike Williams vs. Mike Williams.

razorrams 12-25-2010 06:12 PM

My favorite team in the NFL is the St. Louis Rams.

My second favorite team is whoever is playing Seattle.

Demons spawned from hades intent on enslaving mankind into an eternity of suffering unless the Seahawks beat them in a football game and I'd be cheering for Beezlebub.

Stomp their guts out Tampa Bay, show no mercy, run up the score, leave none alive.

dickey1331 12-25-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorrams (Post 2041971826)
My favorite team in the NFL is the St. Louis Rams.

My second favorite team is whoever is playing Seattle.

Demons spawned from hades intent on enslaving mankind into an eternity of suffering unless the Seahawks beat them in a football game and I'd be cheering for Beezlebub.

Stomp their guts out Tampa Bay, show no mercy, run up the score, leave none alive.

What? </url>

razorrams 12-25-2010 08:02 PM

Sorry, my beer cnsumption is inhibiting my ability to post.

Essentially, I'm trying to say that the Seahawks could be playing ball against the forces of hades, and I'd root for the Devil.

So go Bucs this weekend. Scorch Earth, burn them alive.