Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Time of Day (/forums/showthread.php?t=462481)

cubspac 12-28-2010 05:01 PM

Time of Day

I dont know if its just me but i downloaded the lastest patch and since then during franchise games it seems like every game i play is 3:00 start time or at night but the schedule says 12:00. Am i the only one seeing this or is it a problem?

Thanks

PantherBeast_OS 12-28-2010 06:36 PM

Re: Time of Day

Hmmm I really ain't notice or anything like that. It could be glitch or something. But of course alot things in madden 11 is half working as usual. The game is still fun to play tho. I wouldn't pay to much attention to the time if I was you. To play the game and have fun.:redsmile:

cubspac 12-28-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend Killer (Post 2041979622)
Hmmm I really ain't notice or anything like that. It could be glitch or something. But of course alot things in madden 11 is half working as usual. The game is still fun to play tho. I wouldn't pay to much attention to the time if I was you. To play the game and have fun.:redsmile:

It is alot of fun. I did some looking and its good for year 1 and then when i go to year 2 in does it.

mjhyankees 12-29-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cubspac (Post 2041979911)
It is alot of fun. I did some looking and its good for year 1 and then when i go to year 2 in does it.

Funny you say this...I played a chise game in a snow storm in Green Bay...I thought it was the Sunday Night game by how it looked. Then after the game I saw it was a 1 PM game....I tossed it off to the storm being so dark. I'll have to check my next game now. That would suck. I agree with the other guy to just enjoy the game (i find it plays well) but that's kind of dumb, and inexcusable in my book. I just don't get it with EA....I understand things won't be perfect, but it seems like there's no quality control and the games are thrown together with all sorts of annoying little problems (and some big ones). I overall like the product but I wish there was more competition out there to force better quality.