Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Will this cure franchise mode problems? (/forums/showthread.php?t=463239)

Clutch masta 01-02-2011 10:38 PM

Will this cure franchise mode problems?

I just thought that other modes like Madden Moments, Superstar,Online franchise etc... should be a Free DLC package because I recall offline franchise as being the most played mode and that should have the most innovation.

Leave Franchise on the disc and then you can include all the presentation improvements, progressive lighting etc... if disc space is the problem.

Make use of our hard drives!

jbrew2411 01-03-2011 12:56 AM

Re: Will this cure franchise mode problems?

I don't see how other sports games can give us deep franchise modes with the same amount of disk space. If the Madden team can't give us the great franchise mode we all want then offer the game as 2 disk. I would be willing to pay $10-$15 more if it gave me the most amazing game. Not saying that I think that is the solution to the problem but if that was the only option I would understand. We all want a better/deeper franchise mode.

cl34v4g3 01-03-2011 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrew2411 (Post 2041995809)
I don't see how other sports games can give us deep franchise modes with the same amount of disk space. If the Madden team can't give us the great franchise mode we all want then offer the game as 2 disk. I would be willing to pay $10-$15 more if it gave me the most amazing game. Not saying that I think that is the solution to the problem but if that was the only option I would understand. We all want a better/deeper franchise mode.

Don't give them any ideas lol... Knowing how they love to squeeze every penny possible out of us they'll do that without actually fixing or doing anything.

jbrew2411 01-03-2011 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cl34v4g3 (Post 2041995884)
Don't give them any ideas lol... Knowing how they love to squeeze every penny possible out of us they'll do that without actually fixing or doing anything.

That is why I said it would have to see improvement each season that would make it worth the purchase.

Clutch masta 01-03-2011 04:45 PM

yea thats right.