Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Players mysteriously vanishing out of the game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=463243)

TheCreep 01-02-2011 11:13 PM

Players mysteriously vanishing out of the game?

Anyone else noticed this? A few of my players out of the NCAA draft classes have up and walked out of the game lol.

Not on the free agent list, not on any team, and not on the injury list? WTF over.

I'm wondering if there are more than what I've actually noticed. Slightly angers me. I enjoy tracking some of the guys from NCAA every now and again to see how they're doing, but they're just all of a sudden.....not there anymore.:signball:

tlc12576 01-02-2011 11:34 PM

Re: Players mysteriously vanishing out of the game?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCreep (Post 2041995514)
Anyone else noticed this? A few of my players out of the NCAA draft classes have up and walked out of the game lol.

Not on the free agent list, not on any team, and not on the injury list? WTF over.

I'm wondering if there are more than what I've actually noticed. Slightly angers me. I enjoy tracking some of the guys from NCAA every now and again to see how they're doing, but they're just all of a sudden.....not there anymore.:signball:

Yeah, I have noticed this. When me and my boy play offline franchise, we always wait till the preseason to release our draft pick busts. I think they still disappear from Free Agency the next year but at least teams can use them that whole season to sign when injuries occur.

It's probably because the game can only have some many players or something like that.

Ain't exclusive licenses grand? :rolleyes:

TheCreep 01-03-2011 12:22 AM

Oh ok, I got it. That didn't run across my mind. So they probably were released to free agency and then dropped off of the list after one of the seasons. Aiight. Thanks for clearing that one up for me man.:59:

JaymeeAwesome 01-03-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCreep (Post 2041995514)

What EA doesn't tell ya is that they have programmed a vampire into the game. He looks like your everyday fan but will snatch up your team one by one. You may think those seats are empty in the stadium but it's just the vampire snatching up it's next victim

Honestly I have no answer to this.

MADDENites 01-04-2011 06:44 PM

had this happen to me several times...not sure whats going on...