Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   PS3 Problem. Quarterback throwing the ball on his own. (/forums/showthread.php?t=465739)

Jarodd21 01-20-2011 09:35 PM

PS3 Problem. Quarterback throwing the ball on his own.

PS3 Players- This problem only happens to one of my friends. Sometimes when he hikes the ball the Quarterback he's using will just throw the ball on its own to a WR mainly L1 and it also happens when he rolls out once in a while(M.Vick is his QB). This only happens to him. Its like 5 of us that play in my offline franchise and it doesn't happen to anybody else.. It also use to happen to him on Madden 10 alot but it just recently started happening on 11. The controllers are not stuck or anything. I just bought these controllers last month and it happens to him when he uses either one. Everyone else is using these same controllers with no problems.

I just wanted to see was anybody else having this same problem and what is this clown doing wrong that is making it happen because where all getting tired of him using this as an excuse when he throws a INT or a bad pass during a game when it happens and he ends up losing.

kehlis 01-20-2011 09:39 PM

Re: PS3 Problem. Quarterback throwing the ball on his own.

A couple months ago I was visiting a friend and forgot to bring my controller so we decided to play online and alternate possessions.

We too were the Eagles and he kept having this problem.

I pointed out to him that every time he had the problem, the ball was being thrown to the L1 receiver....

Since I didn't have a similar problem while alternating possessions, I told him it had to be the way he was holding the controller and was inadvertedly hitting the l button.

Who knows, maybe there is something to it though since your problem is also with Vick.

Jarodd21 01-20-2011 09:41 PM

He was also the Eagles on Madden 10.. I don't know.. It only happens to him.. Weird..

Jarodd21 01-20-2011 09:44 PM

I also grabbed the controller and finished playing his game to see if it was the Eagles too and nothing happen with me.. I was trying to play the way he plays but nothing happen. I don't know what he's doing.

probowl corner 01-20-2011 10:47 PM

Well i experience something similar but i think its the control. I notice it with dual shock but when i use my regular control it never does it

Jarodd21 01-20-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by probowl corner (Post 2042053329)
Well i experience something similar but i think its the control. I notice it with dual shock but when i use my regular control it never does it

I wonder if thats it.. Both my controls are dual shock but it still hasn't happen to me or any of my other friends.. Just him..