Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   With all the patches released for Madden 11... (/forums/showthread.php?t=465833)

KuruptOwnz 01-21-2011 04:54 PM

With all the patches released for Madden 11...

Was the threshold slider effected by any of them? I completely removed the patches from Madden because of the gameplan issue, however, for some reason with a threshold of 0 and slow, every wide out is burning every defender...

I'll be honest, I didn't buy Madden 11 until the first two patches were released, as I don't with most sports games, so I don't recall what the game was like at launch.

Jarodd21 01-21-2011 05:21 PM

Re: With all the patches released for Madden 11...

Quote:

Originally Posted by KuruptOwnz (Post 2042054999)
Was the threshold slider effected by any of them? I completely removed the patches from Madden because of the gameplan issue, however, for some reason with a threshold of 0 and slow, every wide out is burning every defender...

I'll be honest, I didn't buy Madden 11 until the first two patches were released, as I don't with most sports games, so I don't recall what the game was like at launch.

Yea wide outs is going to be burning Corners and the CPU runningbacks will be breaking a bunch of ridiculous tackles and the CPU Dline will live in your backfield... Forget that gameplanning even though I like what it stands for but you was better of with the patch help.