Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Multiple Team Offline Franchise Help (/forums/showthread.php?t=466018)

wgrantham 01-23-2011 11:17 AM

Multiple Team Offline Franchise Help

I just started a 3 team franchise with a couple of my roommates. We did a fantasy draft and have our teams set up. We got to the start of the season and all 3 of us had 1:00 games in Week 1. We played a game with my friends team first and then after the game found out that the the 2 other teams in the franchise had their games auto simmed. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

Palo20 01-23-2011 02:12 PM

There is no way to stop this if you want to play all the games. If you're playing, they must be played in the order given at the League Schedule screen, regardless of time.

You can sim games in any order.

mjhyankees 01-24-2011 10:34 AM

Re: Multiple Team Offline Franchise Help

Simple fix, sim the games before you and friends games. Play your game, sim the ones before the next guy is scheduled etc.

Tweeg 01-25-2011 02:31 AM

You can't play the games through the Team Schedule page. You have to go into the tab that has the "League Schedule" and play the user game that is listed on top.

mjhyankees 01-25-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweeg (Post 2042064797)
You can't play the games through the Team Schedule page. You have to go into the tab that has the "League Schedule" and play the user game that is listed on top.

Uh...yeah...forgot to mention that. Nice call Tweeg :freddy: