Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   One feature that needs to be in Madden 12 (/forums/showthread.php?t=466076)

thewood 01-23-2011 07:32 PM

One feature that needs to be in Madden 12

Can we please get some game breaks. I think it was in madden 92 that had it where it would go to another game during your to show you a game winning fg or td. Sweet feature that needs to return

Jarodd21 01-23-2011 08:47 PM

Re: One feature that needs to be in Madden 12

Quote:

Originally Posted by thewood (Post 2042060580)
Can we please get some game breaks. I think it was in madden 92 that had it where it would go to another game during your to show you a game winning fg or td. Sweet feature that needs to return

Me and my friends were just talking bout this.. I miss that for real. It would be cool if they did bring this feature back. I would love to see gamebreaks and highlights of other games too. That would be great. Hope this is considered.

Runnin with Scissors 01-23-2011 09:14 PM

From the blog I wrote today here, another post I just responded to, and this thread, it seems this subject is on all of our minds. I forget all of the features that once were. I guess I have been ground into accepting this existing game as a shell of its former self. What a sweet feature, I totally forgot about it.

Jarodd21 01-23-2011 09:30 PM

Well hopefully they listen and bring this back.. This was a great feature.. That would be so cool to see a game break highlight of another game or watch the ending of some others when your game is finished.

cowboysfan440 01-25-2011 04:47 AM

to me madden felt the most realistic back on madden 05 great franchise mode and gameplay could play it for hours and build teams and it felt alot more realistic in franchise mode especially now when i play offline it seems like every teams record is almost completely random

cowboysfan440 01-25-2011 04:54 AM

one thing il add is where is the fog? i used to love turning the fog all the way up in the rain/snow and it just dissappeared for some reeason

aussiepats89 01-25-2011 07:28 AM

That would be great to have, really what they need to do first & foremost is to have the games playing out at the same time like they do in FIFA & the World Cup game where you'd get updates whenever a goal was scored.

Fog also needs to be put back in... that is all.