Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   MLB 11 The Show: Franchise Trade and Off Season Logic Has Been Massively Improved (/forums/showthread.php?t=466190)

Russell_SCEA 01-24-2011 05:28 PM

MLB 11 The Show: Franchise Trade and Off Season Logic Has Been Massively Improved

This is a very very late addition/change to MLB 11 The Show. Kolbe and Jeff Ulman, one of our senior AI programmers, went into the cave this past weekend and re-wrote a massive amount of code for trades and off-season logic for franchise mode.

Speedy 01-24-2011 05:30 PM

Re: Franchise Trade and off season logic has been massively improved

:woot: Awesome.

cardsleadtheway 01-24-2011 05:35 PM

This is spectacular. Any chances of hearing some of the details. I don't mean the code, as I wouldn't understand what you were saying anyway. But simple stuff like "more difficult to trade players above X amount overall", or "CPU will value stats over attributes", or pretty much anything you can say. Sorry, but I am a franchise junkie and can't get enough of this kind of information

ProStylez 01-24-2011 05:41 PM

More good news for the franchise junkies out there!
Any additional info would be nice........:y16:

42 01-24-2011 05:42 PM

:headbang2

Willis135 01-24-2011 05:42 PM

This is the best news I've heard so far!!!

countryboy 01-24-2011 05:48 PM

Great news! Thank you Kolbe & Jeff for your hard work, and thank you to the team for all they do as well. You just turned what was a very ****ty Monday into a good one.

Thank you!

myghty 01-24-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA (Post 2042063316)
This is a very very late addition/change to MLB 11. Kolbe and Jeff Ulman one of our senior AI programmers went into the cave this past weekend and re-wrote a massive amount of code for trades and off-season logic for franchise mode.

I just recently watched Social Network so when I read this I imagined the Facebook guy when he was typing away, making Facemash... haha

Anyways, great news!