Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   To those who can hex edit (/forums/showthread.php?t=466199)

rickmitchell22 01-24-2011 06:58 PM

To those who can hex edit

Would anyone make a ros. file for me? please PM me if you are interested.

cjone03 01-24-2011 07:04 PM

Re: To those who can hex edit

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickmitchell22 (Post 2042063604)

I have the philadelphia eagles roster if u want, and adding the packers to that roster if u wanna wait for that

db56 02-01-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickmitchell22 (Post 2042063604)

bump...

I would love to dive into this game but I'm not a cpu guy, I've come a long way with the help of a lot of really great people on this site, but the Hex editor is confusing and I'm man enough to admit its more than I can chew..

is anybody out there working on a complete, downloadable 2011 roster file? I would be willing to donate and I'm sure others would as well..

Props to all of you that figured this out and support sim football, your hard work and effort is appreciated...

cjone03 02-01-2011 03:31 PM

i have a thread saying im making rosters to anybody who wants rosters, jus PM me

rickmitchell22 02-01-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjone03 (Post 2042085073)
i have a thread saying im making rosters to anybody who wants rosters, jus PM me

i just recently bought a custom roster off cjones. he definitely knows what hes doing and he got it done pretty quickly. he also went back and fixed a few things i wanted fixed when i was having issues with players names changing. definitely worth it. now i can actually play the game with my brother and not get killed lol.

johnnywadd_xbgl 02-03-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by db56 (Post 2042084857)
bump...

I would love to dive into this game but I'm not a cpu guy, I've come a long way with the help of a lot of really great people on this site, but the Hex editor is confusing and I'm man enough to admit its more than I can chew..

is anybody out there working on a complete, downloadable 2011 roster file? I would be willing to donate and I'm sure others would as well..

Props to all of you that figured this out and support sim football, your hard work and effort is appreciated...

Id definately donate to anyone that will put out all 32 teams. Id throw a 20 or 30