Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The Pro Bowl and Awards (/forums/showthread.php?t=466737)

oOo Ideas oOo 01-29-2011 04:34 PM

The Pro Bowl and Awards

Man, what ever happened to having the helmet of the team that the player came from? put that back in. With created teams this should work as well because if i pick a dark visor with a fake team helmet, it glitches into a white visor.just make sure everything works perfectly.Also in the pro bowl you cannot blitz so modify the playbooks.

Some awards to add is comeback player over the year, last man drafted, golden toe award (for kickers),suberbowl mvp, pro bowl mvp, and man of the year (charity work, have player roles to determine who does this).

When we look at player info in franchise, these awards should pop up iin their history. I was upset about this because i won the SB with my back up QB who was the MVP of it and it wasn't in his history.

just some small tweaks

maademperor 01-29-2011 06:42 PM

Re: The Pro Bowl and Awards

man of the year, I couldnt care less about but the others definitely...I'd like to see a trade value stat too which would increase after a solid season, pro bowl nomination and other awards (like Sam Cassell after he took over for the pats and shot the lights out, no way was he worth a high pick until then)....

dannyisastud 01-30-2011 03:35 AM

Its matt cassell. I think sam cassell is the basketball player

X12Celtics3 01-30-2011 09:20 AM

Actually, its Matt Cassel, and yes, Sam Cassell was a basketball player (who looks remarkably similar to an alien).

maademperor 01-30-2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X12Celtics3 (Post 2042078054)
Actually, its Matt Cassel, and yes, Sam Cassell was a basketball player (who looks remarkably similar to an alien).

thanks for the fixup :blush:, Sam was a tremendously valuable player despite his obvious alien ancestry!

RedZoneD25 01-30-2011 03:11 PM

I miss team-specific helmets as well. I don't believe I'm alone in saying that I would play the Pro-Bowl if it had this feature.

Jarodd21 01-30-2011 03:27 PM

Yea we need more of these ideas you all are mentioning..

sb24 01-30-2011 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarodd21 (Post 2042078791)
Yea we need more of these ideas you all are mentioning..

Not really. They said that they CANNOT put the pro bowl teams with the players team helmet due to space issues. They already said they cant or wont do it (I didnt care to pay attention to the details). No I dont have a link because I dont feel like searching but it was talked about on here.

As for not blitzing during the pro bowl, I think thats the case for real life. In the pro bowl guys only go half speed and pretty much dont blitz the other team (cant say 100% since I never watch it). So in that regard it seems they did make something realistic but guys want it the other way LOL.