Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   NFC EAST TEAMS (/forums/showthread.php?t=466882)

cjone03 01-30-2011 06:57 PM

NFC EAST TEAMS

1 Attachment(s)
This is the roster for the NFC East teams, but im not done. I havent done everything to the cowboys yet, give some finishing touches to the redskins and Eagles and Gaints are done, but i havent made the o line for any teams. Save that for last, but just tell me how ya like it. BTW, DON'T EDIT THE TEAMS IN THE GAMES, YOU WILL MESS THE TEAM UP :nono:

NFLHITMAN 01-30-2011 09:13 PM

Re: NFC EAST TEAMS

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjone03 (Post 2042079359)
This is the roster for the NFC East teams, but im not done. I havent done everything to the cowboys yet, give some finishing touches to the redskins and Eagles and Gaints are done, but i havent made the o line for any teams. Save that for last, but just tell me how ya like it. BTW, DON'T EDIT THE TEAMS IN THE GAMES, YOU WILL MESS THE TEAM UP :nono:

Is this a hex team you created and if so why can't we edit the team?

cjone03 01-30-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN (Post 2042079808)
Is this a hex team you created and if so why can't we edit the team?

yes i used hex, and because if u edit them in the game such as changing the jersey and stuff like that its will rearrange the players, but you can edit them in hex. Ill advise you not to because its gone be alot of work

NFLHITMAN 01-30-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjone03 (Post 2042079846)
yes i used hex, and because if u edit them in the game such as changing the jersey and stuff like that its will rearrange the players, but you can edit them in hex. Ill advise you not to because its gone be alot of work

I have downloaded many hex teams and could edit players jersey, names, height, weight and more and still keep the abilities so why is it different for yours?

cjone03 01-30-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN (Post 2042080360)
I have downloaded many hex teams and could edit players jersey, names, height, weight and more and still keep the abilities so why is it different for yours?

Because i edited the generic players and when you edit the players in the game they will become rearrange.

NFLHITMAN 01-31-2011 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjone03 (Post 2042080384)
Because i edited the generic players and when you edit the players in the game they will become rearrange.

That link won't open for me to use because it is zipped.

Can you upload using this instead?

http://www.mediafire.com/

bowdown 01-31-2011 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjone03 (Post 2042079359)

The file size is too small to be Apf roster file. its missing a lot from a regular roster file

cjone03 01-31-2011 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN (Post 2042080593)
That link won't open for me to use because it is zipped.

Can you upload using this instead?

http://www.mediafire.com/

http://www.mediafire.com/?hp7atgcuyca9ak9

Here you go, my bad for that