Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What do you think the dev. team will focus on in 12 (/forums/showthread.php?t=467173)

Daytarious 02-01-2011 09:08 PM

What do you think the dev. team will focus on in 12

I think it will be dynasty mode

mrMagic91 02-01-2011 09:35 PM

Re: What do you think the dev. team will focus on in 12

Has to be. All they improved was recruiting last year.
Better presentation.
Hopefull better gameplay. I really hate locomotion. players come to complete stops and dont move like actual humans,

Daytarious 02-01-2011 09:41 PM

I thought locomotion was ok they could have worked harder. i wonder when we are going to get some info on it im bout to die over here

BlastX21 02-02-2011 01:52 AM

Considering all the community hype and the NC matchup, I expect dual-threat QB's to be a main focus. I guarantee you, EA will reference this in their promotions somehow.

That is the only meaningful difference I expect them to make. I'm sure they'll throw all kinds of presentation filler; colored shoes, more detailed field goal nets, and extra wristbands, but dual threats will likely be the only main improvement.

44drob 02-02-2011 02:25 AM

OVERALL I BELIEVE GAME PLAY But Probably Dynasty mode

dan_457 02-02-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrMagic91 (Post 2042086095)
Has to be. All they improved was recruiting last year.
Better presentation.
Hopefull better gameplay. I really hate locomotion. players come to complete stops and dont move like actual humans,

Locomotion is great, If properly implemented. I end up barely grazing one of my blockers and my HB comes to a complete stop, completely unrealistic.

I hope the Dev's focus on Gameplay. There's so many things that need fixed it's mind boggling. I'd love to see a college gameday-esque pregame show though. But the one thing they absolutely need to add is a coaching carousel, and with that I'd hope they'd lower the importance of School prestige, and put more importance on Coaching ability, ala 2k8 where coaches had different ratings, and there were also assistant coaches as well.

1GATOR FAN 02-02-2011 10:38 AM

In my opinion Locamotion would be perfect if EA just added weight and Momentum of the player to it

RynoAid 02-02-2011 10:42 AM

im still holding out hope for Mascot Online Dynasty :y220: