Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Cpu vs Cpu Live Gameplay Eagles @ Patriots (/forums/showthread.php?t=467542)

nyeph1 02-04-2011 02:26 PM

Cpu vs Cpu Live Gameplay Eagles @ Patriots

Spectator Game Enjoy....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzMKheXhidk:waytogo:

drae2 02-04-2011 03:24 PM

Re: Cpu vs Cpu Live Gameplay Eagles @ Patriots

Nice video! I just dusted off APF the other day, and I had almost forgot how good this game is. I wonder when the entire rosters will be available for download. Hats off for the fantastic work!!

theDude47 02-04-2011 04:20 PM

It's a nice video except for the fact that the Eagles don't have their 4-3 defense and Tom Brady shouldn't have the skinny body type.

If I had a camera, I'd post a video of the rosters I've made so far. The city names won't match up correctly, but at least every team will have the correct base defense. I'm okay with the offense looking funny with some of the old formations the CPU uses, but I can't stand seeing a 3-4 team running a 4-3 and vice versa. Personal preference I guess. It sucks we can't change the CPU playbooks.

nyeph1 02-04-2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDude47 (Post 2042094005)
It's a nice video except for the fact that the Eagles don't have their 4-3 defense and Tom Brady shouldn't have the skinny body type.

If I had a camera, I'd post a video of the rosters I've made so far. The city names won't match up correctly, but at least every team will have the correct base defense. I'm okay with the offense looking funny with some of the old formations the CPU uses, but I can't stand seeing a 3-4 team running a 4-3 and vice versa. Personal preference I guess. It sucks we can't change the CPU playbooks.

The cpu is running the eagles there is no human control to use the playbook you can't edit cpu teams playbooks...

theDude47 02-04-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyeph1 (Post 2042094229)
The cpu is running the eagles there is no human control to use the playbook you can't edit cpu teams playbooks...

I don't think you really understood my post. I know you can't edit the CPU team playbooks, but you can match up offensive and defensive bases and philosophies.

For example. Take the Pittsburgh Iron Men. I could easily replace them with the Pittsburgh Steelers, but there would be a problem. First, the defense would be a 4-3 instead of the 3-4 defense the Steelers like to run. Second, the offense would be based pretty much entirely out of the shotgun and there would be very little ground game. This isn't the Steeler's typical offensive M.O. I could, however, replace them with a team like the Colts or Saints that have that 4-3 base defense and similar offensive philosophy. The only thing that would be weird is that the city name wouldn't change (I haven't found a way to change it just yet). This is the premise behind the rosters I'm making. All CPU teams will have their correct base defense (some 4-3 teams will also have the Bear formation, but that has the same personnel) and close to accurate run/pass plays and statistics.

nyeph1 02-04-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDude47 (Post 2042094454)
I don't think you really understood my post. I know you can't edit the CPU team playbooks, but you can match up offensive and defensive bases and philosophies.

For example. Take the Pittsburgh Iron Men. I could easily replace them with the Pittsburgh Steelers, but there would be a problem. First, the defense would be a 4-3 instead of the 3-4 defense the Steelers like to run. Second, the offense would be based pretty much entirely out of the shotgun and there would be very little ground game. This isn't the Steeler's typical offensive M.O. I could, however, replace them with a team like the Colts or Saints that have that 4-3 base defense and similar offensive philosophy. The only thing that would be weird is that the city name wouldn't change (I haven't found a way to change it just yet). This is the premise behind the rosters I'm making. All CPU teams will have their correct base defense (some 4-3 teams will also have the Bear formation, but that has the same personnel) and close to accurate run/pass plays and statistics.

Gotyah Nice Points man...

johnnywadd_xbgl 02-05-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDude47 (Post 2042094454)

Cant wait for your rosters man!