Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I love AP2K8 but... (/forums/showthread.php?t=467916)

dirtypeter 02-07-2011 06:58 PM

I love AP2K8 but...

why do the generic WRs suck so bad? I have tested them all and the only ones that are somewhat reliable are Husak and Jenkins, and they better be wide open to even to consider throwing to them. The other positions, even qbs you can find respectable generics. I can always count on decent play from generic safeties (Ortiz, Marbrough, Romo, Martinez), d-line, o-line, lbs, and even RBs (ever played with Leroy Green?). I throw the ball to the best generic WRs 5 yards away from the closest defender and it is 50/50 on whether they make the catch. Did I tell you how badly I hate generic WRs. What happens is you go online and face 3-4 legend wrs and a legend TE and you have to counter with atleast 3 legend CBs and maybe a legend safety, because nobody can trust generic WRs. Why do generic WRs such so bad? Why? Why? Why?

rickmitchell22 02-07-2011 07:28 PM

Re: I love AP2K8 but...

its just a an unbalanced area of the game. the generic WR's are unrealistically weak.

Rayp 02-07-2011 08:16 PM

Silver and Gold TE are unrealistically beast and route God is broken lol..the game is so close to being perfect...good thing we have edits

tpaterniti 02-08-2011 02:10 PM

Willie Washington is very good. A QB with leadership helps. I once saw a guy with Otto Graham as his only legend on O and it works. He seems to have super leadership, because all of his WRs played like bronzes. I tried it and if you make all your WRs deep threat types his leadership improves their catching enough for them to be able to both get open and catch the ball.