Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Changing Names and Photos Using Hex (/forums/showthread.php?t=467937)

cjone03 02-07-2011 10:19 PM

Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

1 Attachment(s)
In the black square: That is where you can change the last name that i

know of. You have to use certain codes to place a certain last name there

I'm still trying to find the codes of names.

EX: I was editing John Elway. I changed his name from John Elway to John

Olbert and Olbert isn't in the data base.

In the Red square: Is how to change the photo of players.

Ex: Elways real photo code is 1D D6 1D 6D and i changed his photo to my

running back named Billy Sims and his code is 1E 16 1E 16. I simple

replaced Sims codes over Elways code and Elways photo pop up as Billy

Sims face. We can now put Photos on created players:waytogo:

theDude47 02-07-2011 11:08 PM

Re: Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

Nice find! The naming thing hopefully will help us solve all that trouble everyone keeps running into.

If you have any time, it would be cool if you could find out the location and code to adjust the location of the numbers on the sides or shoulders of the CPU uniforms. That and the collar logo are the only things that can't be changed by simply copying the logo/uniform and color palette. This little thing is really irritating me and keeping me from getting a lot of the NFL jerseys right for the CPU controlled teams.

Even if you don't have the time, you sure have done some good work so far. Keep it up!

cjone03 02-08-2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDude47 (Post 2042103390)
Nice find! The naming thing hopefully will help us solve all that trouble everyone keeps running into.

If you have any time, it would be cool if you could find out the location and code to adjust the location of the numbers on the sides or shoulders of the CPU uniforms. That and the collar logo are the only things that can't be changed by simply copying the logo/uniform and color palette. This little thing is really irritating me and keeping me from getting a lot of the NFL jerseys right for the CPU controlled teams.

Even if you don't have the time, you sure have done some good work so far. Keep it up!

It has sloved my problem.

EX: I made albert Haynesworth but his name was linked with somebody i wanted to

edit, but i couldnt because if i changed either players name they both would change, but

now since i removed the names from being linked, i can now change both names with no

problems, i think i just changed everything now. I should now beable to make full 100%

rosters without the names being an issue :)

iLLmatic 02-08-2011 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjone03 (Post 2042103538)
It has sloved my problem.

EX: I made albert Haynesworth but his name was linked with somebody i wanted to

edit, but i couldnt because if i changed either players name they both would change, but

now since i removed the names from being linked, i can now change both names with no

problems, i think i just changed everything now. I should now beable to make full 100%

rosters without the names being an issue :)

You may have just figured out the biggest obstacle we've all had. No longer will Mike Ditka be Shawntae Ditka after his name got changed on my 49ers roster set after I created Shawntae Spencer. Once again, great find CJ03.

cjone03 02-08-2011 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iLLmatic (Post 2042103651)
You may have just figured out the biggest obstacle we've all had. No longer will Mike Ditka be Shawntae Ditka after his name got changed on my 49ers roster set after I created Shawntae Spencer. Once again, great find CJ03.

yea i solved that problem. i can now finish the NFC East roster like i want now. It's working good for me so far

iLLmatic 02-08-2011 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjone03 (Post 2042103658)
yea i solved that problem. i can now finish the NFC East roster like i want now. It's working good for me so far

So where exactly in the hex is it located where you can remove the name link?

cjone03 02-08-2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iLLmatic (Post 2042103677)
So where exactly in the hex is it located where you can remove the name link?

its above the star tier. From the jersey number go up one and to the left once and go

up another time and thats where you will to the code. It should say something like

00 17 84 ED. Everbodys is different. If two players have the same linked name go to

one of the players in hex who name is linked and change the code. From 00 17 84 ED

to 00 18 70 AF or any thing u desire and thats how you remove the linked names

theDude47 02-08-2011 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cjone03 (Post 2042103900)
its above the star tier. From the jersey number go up one and to the left once and go

up another time and thats where you will to the code. It should say something like

00 17 84 ED. Everbodys is different. If two players have the same linked name go to

one of the players in hex who name is linked and change the code. From 00 17 84 ED

to 00 18 70 AF or any thing u desire and thats how you remove the linked names

Just to make sure...These boxes represent the two bits of code you are talking about?