Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Looking To Start An Online Franchise (/forums/showthread.php?t=468815)

joshyb714 02-14-2011 04:44 AM

Looking To Start An Online Franchise

A couple guys from work and I are looking to start up an online franchise for Madden on PS3 format. Either 16 people, 2 teams each (1 AFC 1 NFC) or if enough interest, 1 person per team for all 32 teams.

If interested, or you have any further question, e-mail me at [email protected].

Tyrant8RDFL 02-14-2011 07:59 AM

Re: Looking To Start An Online Franchise

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshyb714 (Post 2042119283)
A couple guys from work and I are looking to start up an online franchise for Madden on PS3 format. Either 16 people, 2 teams each (1 AFC 1 NFC) or if enough interest, 1 person per team for all 32 teams.

If interested, or you have any further question, e-mail me at [email protected].

Just some friendly advice. Do not have a 32 man league. Have a 16 man league.
This way the scheduling goes smoothly. Having everyone to play a human is a problem with their schedules and takes forever to get games in. It will slow down the progress of the league.

Have 16 and make it where it is 2 players per division. This way you have a fair amount against a human opponent, and some against the cpu, but those games against the cpu get played quickly cause it is the players schedule only, not him trying to meet up with the next guy. Especially since your inviting gamers you do not know.

I just completed a league with 16 players, and it was completed, but even with only 16 it had its bumps in the road when player had to play player.

Good Luck. Its fun when you have responsible players in your league, but at 32 that will not happen for sure.