Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   No Sliders With Decent Pass Blocking?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=469939)

Amare 02-21-2011 07:45 PM

No Sliders With Decent Pass Blocking??

Why is it that every single set of sliders I try out has no Pass Blocking at all.

I literally have about 2 seconds every play to pick out a pass and even then im getting hit as I throw.

In the NFL QB's have about 4-5 seconds to throw when not being blitzed, yet I've got 3 Linemen in my face with 8 guys in coverage. That should not be happening.

Why dont the guys who make the sliders (I appreciate your work, I really do) address the obvious issue here?

billylee0000 02-21-2011 07:52 PM

Re: No Sliders With Decent Pass Blocking??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amare (Post 2042139714)
Why is it that every single set of sliders I try out has no Pass Blocking at all.

I literally have about 2 seconds every play to pick out a pass and even then im getting hit as I throw.

In the NFL QB's have about 4-5 seconds to throw when not being blitzed, yet I've got 3 Linemen in my face with 8 guys in coverage. That should not be happening.

Why dont the guys who make the sliders (I appreciate your work, I really do) address the obvious issue here?

I had to tweak a slider i pulled from here to my liking. Not a hardcore gamer, but i love playing it a lot. I'll message u some of my sliders when i get home from work see if those work for ya.

steelcityjames 02-21-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amare (Post 2042139714)

i get good pass protection with my sliders....just right for ME

Jarodd21 02-21-2011 10:23 PM

All you have to do is slide the CPUs pass rushing down to your liking on whatever sliders your using if thats your only problem.

mjhyankees 02-22-2011 01:37 AM

NFL QB's have 3-4 seconds actually...morethan that and they have a field day.

Jarodd21 02-22-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjhyankees (Post 2042141221)

This is our stat guru so anything he says about this kind of stuff is pretty accurate. But like I said earliar turning down the CPUs pass rush will do the trick if u need a lot of time in the pocket.

Amare 02-22-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjhyankees (Post 2042141221)

Oh OK. I just heard a few commentators (Joe Buck mind :p) saying 4-5 seconds.

Still, at no point am I ever getting sufficient pass blocking where my QB will be able to stand, read and deliver without getting hit. even on short orutes like slants and drags I am still getting hit and this shouldnt happen.

I am able to play and score with my current set of sliders which I am talking about, but I am never able to use long developing routes or streaks.

Jarodd21 02-22-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amare (Post 2042142117)
Oh OK. I just heard a few commentators (Joe Buck mind :p) saying 4-5 seconds.

Still, at no point am I ever getting sufficient pass blocking where my QB will be able to stand, read and deliver without getting hit. even on short orutes like slants and drags I am still getting hit and this shouldnt happen.

I am able to play and score with my current set of sliders which I am talking about, but I am never able to use long developing routes or streaks.

Where do you have your USER pass blocking at and where do you have the CPUs pass rushing at?