Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden 11 Superstar Camera? (/forums/showthread.php?t=470622)

755 02-26-2011 12:17 PM

Madden 11 Superstar Camera?

Okay. I have Madden 11 for PS3, and have been hooked on Franchise mode. I decided to fire up a NFL Superstar dude. I used a linebacker, but the wide view drives me CRAZY. Plus, it lines the camera on the offense's side. I switched to QB, and it was the same one, but I understood because it was QB, and you get a good read of the field with it.

I can't figure out how (if you can...) to change the view. Help? :brickwall

Competitor 02-26-2011 03:58 PM

Re: Madden 11 Superstar Camera?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 755 (Post 2042155077)
Okay. I have Madden 11 for PS3, and have been hooked on Franchise mode. I decided to fire up a NFL Superstar dude. I used a linebacker, but the wide view drives me CRAZY. Plus, it lines the camera on the offense's side. I switched to QB, and it was the same one, but I understood because it was QB, and you get a good read of the field with it.

I can't figure out how (if you can...) to change the view. Help? :brickwall

Superstar hasnt been much of any thing of a mode for a long time. They have not added anything to the 360, ps3 version of superstar AT ALL! It is terrible because it is really such a fun mode when well it was on the xbox1 and ps2. I use to love playing Left outside Linebacker for the bears and playing along with Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher but hell in madden there is a lot of unfinished modes and this sadly is one of them.