Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   MX vs. ATV Alive: James Stewart Trailer (/forums/showthread.php?t=470726)

Steve_OS 02-27-2011 11:32 AM

MX vs. ATV Alive: James Stewart Trailer

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

JMD 02-27-2011 02:49 PM

Re: MX vs. ATV Alive: James Stewart Trailer

I'm glad they are getting some input from a real MX rider. What little I've seen of game play footage looks much improved over last years Reflex. I'm a huge Motocross fan and at age 51 no longer ride myself so I always get the MX games when they come out. I'll be getting this on day one.

Richzilla 02-27-2011 08:10 PM

Great video....Thank You !!

Would love to see some game-play video/audio from one of the Supercross stadium races and some more visibility of the other SX riders in the game.

Does this game finally have the real bikes ??

With the red bull helmet and James' involvement I doubt we see any Monster logos :)

JMD 02-28-2011 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richzilla (Post 2042158889)
Great video....Thank You !!

Would love to see some game-play video/audio from one of the Supercross stadium races and some more visibility of the other SX riders in the game.

Does this game finally have the real bikes ??

With the red bull helmet and James' involvement I doubt we see any Monster logos :)

Nope, still no real bikes,and they have not yet said if there will be real life tracks. But they have hinted that there will at least be some type of more realistic career mode.

swaldo 02-28-2011 03:30 PM

I'd love to see a good motocross game, but not until it gets realistic. If you made some of those jumps in real life you'd break your back as soon as you hit the ground. Even when I was a kid riding my XR's I'd rather play a sim than the over-the-top arcade game I'm seeing here.

JMD 04-24-2011 07:12 AM

A few screen shots:

BIG CAROLINA 04-24-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swaldo (Post 2042161004)
I'd love to see a good motocross game, but not until it gets realistic. If you made some of those jumps in real life you'd break your back as soon as you hit the ground. Even when I was a kid riding my XR's I'd rather play a sim than the over-the-top arcade game I'm seeing here.

You don't have to make those types of jumps if you don't want to. I agree about the realism but I don't mind the way that it is now because there is a huge fun factor.

I am all over this on day one.