Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Boxing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Fight Night Champion Sliders Not Working (/forums/showthread.php?t=470859)

Phobia 02-28-2011 11:13 AM

Fight Night Champion Sliders Not Working

It looks like there is an issue with the Fight Night Champion sliders. Read through this thread. I broke down the sliders trying just about every combination. Currently, the Fight Night Champion sliders for the 360 do not work, haven't tested with PS3.

Hova57 02-28-2011 11:26 AM

Re: FNC: Sliders not working

Has the team said whether there will be a day one patch EA is usually pretty good with day one patches , plus we got the tuners so I'm sure they aren't doing anything til the game is shipped.

Phobia 02-28-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hova57 (Post 2042160331)
Has the team said whether there will be a day one patch EA is usually pretty good with day one patches , plus we got the tuners so I'm sure they aren't doing anything til the game is shipped.

I have e-mailed them twice this issue. I am hoping to hear from them this week. This is a pretty serious issue for both Offline gamers and Online Gyms

Hova57 02-28-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 2042160344)
I have e-mailed them twice this issue. I am hoping to hear from them this week. This is a pretty serious issue for both Offline gamers and Online Gyms

That's been 95% beef people have EA games is that the sliders never work or don't work properly.Also what info can be shared just sliders or boxing information all together ie slider, tendancies for licensed. and also just tendancies for licensed can be edit and not their actual punches correct.

DaveDQ 02-28-2011 11:45 AM

I'm excited for this game, and I actually appreciate the dev team for their efforts, but I can not understand how something as specific as gameplay sliders can go through a development cycle and not work.

???

Steven547 02-28-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveDQ (Post 2042160397)
I'm excited for this game, and I actually appreciate the dev team for their efforts, but I can not understand how something as specific as gameplay sliders can go through a development cycle and not work.

???

Because it's the trend with EA the past couple years. Push the game out early, regardless of the issues, so try and make as much money as possible, then release some "blanket" statement: "We are aware of the slider issue and are currently working on a fix". Which comes in the form of a small patch that still doesn't fix all the issues, then they say "Next Year".... Same story different year. Sorry to sound negative, but EA does this with all their games. It's all about money not quality. This is not about some trunks that are a different color, it's about an issue that greatly affects gameplay. And your question about how it gets through the development cycle, well, archeologists will probably find the Holy Grail before we get an answer to that question.

Hova57 02-28-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven547 (Post 2042160479)
Because it's the trend with EA the past couple years. Push the game out early, regardless of the issues, so try and make as much money as possible, then release some "blanket" statement: "We are aware of the slider issue and are currently working on a fix". Which comes in the form of a small patch that still doesn't fix all the issues, then they say "Next Year".... Same story different year. Sorry to sound negative, but EA does this with all their games. It's all about money not quality. This is not about some trunks that are a different color, it's about an issue that greatly affects gameplay. And your question about how it gets through the development cycle, well, archeologists will probably find the Holy Grail before we get an answer to that question.

Man Steven I can only hope your wrong, but deep inside I know ur right.

Steven547 02-28-2011 12:17 PM

I hope I'm wrong as well, but I've seen these issues slide through development with the FIFA series, Madden, NHL, and now Boxing again. FIFA with the manager mode issues, Madden with slider / gameplay, NHL with slider / gameplay and now Fight Night with slider issues. Like I said, we are not talking about trunk colors or jersey colors. These are gameplay issues.